If you are adopted…
And adopted shortly after birth…
Do you love your birthday?
- Or do you hate your birthday?
- Or do you have mixed feelings about the day you lost your family?
Were you named on your original birth certificate?
- Or does your original birth certificate simply show a generic Baby+Sex on your original birth certificate?
- Or you don’t know whether or if what you were named on your original birth certificate because you aren’t allowed to get it?
Were you adopted when you were old enough to remember having a name?
- Were you renamed?
- If yes, how do you feel about being were renamed?
- If no, do you wish you had been renamed?
Feel free to add and answer questions in the comments. Or go in a different tangent altogether. Maybe just catch up with each other and tell us what’s new with you.