To publicly stand up and state your feelings in a post on your blog this month about Adoptee Rights and to challenge your readers to do the same and then talk about it and don’t stop talking about it.
Whether or not (and feel free to add why)…
1. you support Adult Adoptees right to their original birth certificate.
2. you support retroactively restoring this right to all Adult Adoptees.
3. you have written a letter to the National Counsel For Adoption stating your support for Adoptee Rights activism and urging them to change their position.
4. you have told your state representatives you support Adoptee Rights.
5. you are aware of any current pending legislation that will restore the right to Adult Adoptees to their Original Birth Certificate in YOUR state.
Adoptee Rights Coalition November post with a link to your representative.