I have to say as a long-time lurker on her blog, I was sorry when Paula from Heart Mind and Seoul stopped blogging and ever so happy that she is back. Paula manages to speak so clearly on really tough subjects and gives the reader some really hard questions to consider themselves. If only I had her gift. I am linking on the odd chance some readers here do not know about her blog. Go read her most recent post.
Quotes“I have learned that to be with those I like is enough” ― Walt Whitman
CommentingOct 2014: You may speak freely, but please try to use words that everyone can hear about your individual story or view. If you don't, those who can actually benefit won't hear it, I want to see change in my lifetime. I may refuse to approve certain comments.
- TAO on Same tired excuse being used to not to listen to adult adoptees…
- Geochick on Same tired excuse being used to not to listen to adult adoptees…
- South Korea? Trump’s ‘Where Are You From’ Moment : It’s All Politics : NPR – THE MIX, a weekly look at mixed ancestry on Pretty damn sad…
- TAO on Pretty damn sad…
- Mipochka on Pretty damn sad…
Who's who -
Sort by authorLeft Click on the gravatar in the Who's Who box below to read posts written by that person.
- UntitledFirst Income Tax ( 1914 ) : Congress pass the Revenue Act mandating the first tax on incomes over $3,000. Cuban Missile Crisis 22nd October ( 1962 ) : In a speech to the American people John F Kennedy informed the American people that the first stage was to place a naval quarantine on the waters around Cuba. This is known in history as the " Cuban Missi […]