Quotes“I have learned that to be with those I like is enough” ― Walt Whitman
CommentingOct 2014: You may speak freely, but please try to use words that everyone can hear about your individual story or view. If you don't, those who can actually benefit won't hear it, I want to see change in my lifetime. I may refuse to approve certain comments.
- TAO on “Understanding Why Adoptees Are At Higher Risk For Suicide”
- Snarkurchin on “Understanding Why Adoptees Are At Higher Risk For Suicide”
- beth62 on “Understanding Why Adoptees Are At Higher Risk For Suicide”
- Lucy Sheen aka 4gottenadoptee on The Art of Dismissing the adoptee’s voice…
- My Kid Has No Adoption Issues. That a Problem? LavenderLuz on Waiting until your parents pass…
Who's who -
Sort by authorLeft Click on the gravatar in the Who's Who box below to read posts written by that person.
- UntitledDutch Elm Disease 4th September ( 1968 ) The increase in Dutch Elm Disease in England is continuing and so far no way has been found to protect the trees, the cause has been traced to the bark beetle spreading the disease. Many tens of thousands of trees have been destroyed and the disease is now becoming widespread in parts of the United States including th […]