Quotes“I have learned that to be with those I like is enough” ― Walt Whitman
CommentingOct 2014: You may speak freely, but please try to use words that everyone can hear about your individual story or view. If you don't, those who can actually benefit won't hear it, I want to see change in my lifetime. I may refuse to approve certain comments.
- Simple truths
- Update to the last post combined with a suggestion
- Ted Talk - Aditi Shankardass: A second opinion on developmental disorders
- Happy Adoption Month, you just lost your child you wanted to parent - isn't adoption beautiful?
- Ted Talk: Eli Pariser: Beware online "filter bubbles"...and of course a bit more...
Who's who -
Sort by authorLeft Click on the gravatar in the Who's Who box below to read posts written by that person.
- UntitledRosa Parks ( 1955 ) Rosa Parks sets off a bus boycott in Montgomery, Georgia when she refuses to give up her seat in the “colored” section of a bus. Led by Martin Luther King, Jr., the boycott lasted for over a year and resulted in the desegregation of the buses. This is often thought of as the event that started the Civil Rights Movement nationwide Ford Ass […]