Quotes“I have learned that to be with those I like is enough” ― Walt Whitman
CommentingOct 2014: You may speak freely, but please try to use words that everyone can hear about your individual story or view. If you don't, those who can actually benefit won't hear it, I want to see change in my lifetime. I may refuse to approve certain comments.
- Update to the last post combined with a suggestion
- Happy Adoption Month, you just lost your child you wanted to parent - isn't adoption beautiful?
- Mixed messages and one more thing...
- The comment that always pops up in discussions about ethics and adoption
- What I seldom hear first in the message of "called to adopt"
Who's who -
Sort by authorLeft Click on the gravatar in the Who's Who box below to read posts written by that person.
- UntitledMacy's Thanksgiving Day Parade ( 1924 ) New York City's Macy's department store held its first Thanksgiving Day parade down a two-mile stretch of Broadway from Central Park West to Herald Square . Baby Face Nelson27th November ( 1934 ) : Baby Face Nelson wanted after shoot out with federal agents in Illinois. Melvin Purvis, head of the Chicago […]