Adoption is not part of this video but it speaks so loudly about it that every single person involved in the adoption world must hear the words in this video. Please take the time to listen to her words they are important. None of us comes with a single story, nor is one story the only story you must hear on anything.
Quotes“I have learned that to be with those I like is enough” ― Walt Whitman
CommentingOct 2014: You may speak freely, but please try to use words that everyone can hear about your individual story or view. If you don't, those who can actually benefit won't hear it, I want to see change in my lifetime. I may refuse to approve certain comments.
- TAO on Same tired excuse being used to not to listen to adult adoptees…
- Geochick on Same tired excuse being used to not to listen to adult adoptees…
- South Korea? Trump’s ‘Where Are You From’ Moment : It’s All Politics : NPR – THE MIX, a weekly look at mixed ancestry on Pretty damn sad…
- TAO on Pretty damn sad…
- Mipochka on Pretty damn sad…
Who's who -
Sort by authorLeft Click on the gravatar in the Who's Who box below to read posts written by that person.
- UntitledWalt Disney World ( 1965 ) : Following the success of Disneyland in Anaheim, California ( Opened in 1955 ) Walt Disney buys 27,000 acres of land on the outskirts of Orlando, Florida ( using dummy corporations to stop land speculators pushing up the price ) for $5 million ( News story leaked by the Orlando Sentinel ) . Walt Disney World opened on October 1st, […]