Quotes“I have learned that to be with those I like is enough” ― Walt Whitman
CommentingOct 2014: You may speak freely, but please try to use words that everyone can hear about your individual story or view. If you don't, those who can actually benefit won't hear it, I want to see change in my lifetime. I may refuse to approve certain comments.
- L4R on Why I can’t celebrate adoption…
- Jess on Yet again – the belief that adoption was a secret way back when…
- adoptee... on Yet again – the belief that adoption was a secret way back when…
- cb on Yet again – the belief that adoption was a secret way back when…
- TAO on Yet again – the belief that adoption was a secret way back when…
Who's who -
Sort by authorLeft Click on the gravatar in the Who's Who box below to read posts written by that person.
- UntitledTorrey Canyon Disaster29th March ( 1967 ) : The British Royal Navy continues it's attempt to sink the remains of the supertanker Torrey Canyon just off the coast of Lands End, hoping to ignite a fire and burn off the massive oil slick near the ship containing tens of thousands of tons of oil. This is now the second day the navy has tried and has so far […]