“K” is for Knowledge of the past which can also be the lesson for the present…
Quotes“I have learned that to be with those I like is enough” ― Walt Whitman
CommentingOct 2014: You may speak freely, but please try to use words that everyone can hear about your individual story or view. If you don't, those who can actually benefit won't hear it, I want to see change in my lifetime. I may refuse to approve certain comments.
- Meg McCormick on Why would an adoptive parent say this?
- TAO on Open Adoption does not mean adoption records are not sealed…
- mamawmis on Open Adoption does not mean adoption records are not sealed…
- onewomanschoice on What some adoptive parents think they know about what happens to the original birth certificate…
- eagoodlife on Stories and feelings that you remember…
Who's who -
Sort by authorLeft Click on the gravatar in the Who's Who box below to read posts written by that person.
- UntitledMt. Rushmore ( 1941 ) : The Mt. Rushmore sculpture is completed after Gutzon Borglum and 400 stone masons sculpt the colossal 60-foot carvings of U.S. presidents, The project had started on October 4, 1927 to represent the first 150 years of American history, George Washington 1732–1799, Thomas Jefferson 1743–1826, Abraham Lincoln 1809–1865, Theodore Rooseve […]