Quotes“I have learned that to be with those I like is enough” ― Walt Whitman
CommentingOct 2014: You may speak freely, but please try to use words that everyone can hear about your individual story or view. If you don't, those who can actually benefit won't hear it, I want to see change in my lifetime. I may refuse to approve certain comments.
- Meg McCormick on Why would an adoptive parent say this?
- TAO on Open Adoption does not mean adoption records are not sealed…
- mamawmis on Open Adoption does not mean adoption records are not sealed…
- onewomanschoice on What some adoptive parents think they know about what happens to the original birth certificate…
- eagoodlife on Stories and feelings that you remember…
Who's who -
Sort by authorLeft Click on the gravatar in the Who's Who box below to read posts written by that person.
- UntitledMussolini ( 1922 ) : Mussolini, leader of the Fascist, demands that complete control of the government be handed over to his organization or he was prepared to fight his way to power with his army of 800,000 supporters. The King of Italy Victor Emanuel agrees to his demands and allows him to form a cabinet. World's Largest Nuclear Bomb 30th October ( 19 […]